Custom tunes for 6.7L in Canada

joestroo

Reaction score
What's everyone running for custom tunes in there 6.7's??? I'm running Copper Custom Solutions tunes in a SCT X4, I'm new to tuning the 6.7 and these tunes were recommended to me but I've heard some bad stuff about them. I'm not looking for crazy power, my end goal is to have a truck that will last me a long time with few problems, but is still fun to drive! Is there anyone else, from Canada, that writes tunes for the 6.7 that I can load into my SCT??

Thanks for any help!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What's everyone running for custom tunes in there 6.7's??? I'm running Copper Custom Solutions tunes in a SCT X4, I'm new to tuning the 6.7 and these tunes were recommended to me but I've heard some bad stuff about them. I'm not looking for crazy power, my end goal is to have a truck that will last me a long time with few problems, but is still fun to drive! Is there anyone else, from Canada, that writes tunes for the 6.7 that I can load into my SCT??

Thanks for any help!!

give us a call. we can email them to ya and discount to offset the exchange rate !

leland88

Reaction score
I had them for 60k km now no problems. No regrets. Mike talked me into a couple other goodies too. Just be careful. He know how to spend your money

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

joestroo

Reaction score
Nice! I figure I'd try out the daily tune and see how that goes. More the likely I will just run that one, maybe the tow tune when I pull the camper.

What tune do you drive daily in?

Ya he seems like a good salesmen, there's lots of "No Limit" in your signature! Lol

Latest posts

Members online