How to update mini maxx to most current tunes?

Jerrybizzle

Reaction score
As the title states, how do I upgrade my mini maxx to the most recent tune upgrades. Obviously their site is down, so wondering how to do this. Just running in no power mode with off tunes. Turbo psi spikes fairly high (30ish) and hear that's not too great on the 2012 turbo. I would love to get custom tunes but that's not going to happen now. Just running the tuner for better mileage and don't need additional power. It's nice but trying to make the truck last as long as possible.
Thanks

f100cleveland

Reaction score
Is there still any development going on with the H&S and the mini? Just curious if they are still trying to unlock features or any other stuff. I'm gonna assume no.

doo dah

Reaction score
I couldn't get them to load from those files either. May try and message him directly on another forum and see if I can get it figured out.

The files posted are definition files that need to be loaded to MCC, not actual tune files. I had to get them in order to load base tunes and make adjustments when I first downloaded MCC.

Drake90d

Reaction score
Hey there new to the page but I was wondering where to get a non Vgt single turbo custom tune

awallen12

Reaction score
i just bought a 2011 F250 that is all stock. 200,000 miles and it came with the full ******
kit it just wasn't installed. the tuner it came with is a mini maxx and needs to be updated. i tried the website but its down of course. does anyone have a uptodate file they have downloaded that they could send me?

awallen12

Reaction score
i just bought a 2011 6.7 F250 that is all stock. 200,000 miles and it came with the full
kit it just wasn't installed. the tuner it came with is a mini maxx and needs to be updated. i tried the website but its down of course. does anyone have a up to date file they have downloaded that they could send me?

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
The latest update will likely brick the mm. Need to find someone with previous versions.

Latest posts

Members online