Jeremy!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Gimme some info....LED or HID in stock housings, 2015 F250?
What's my best bet without opening up the lights for projectors?

Koda22

Reaction score
Why not just post it, I don't understand post like this....It would be benifacial for everyone to just post the info instead of pm it....not trying to pick on one person here cause I see it a lot just wondering the reason...

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Why not just post it, I don't understand post like this....It would be benifacial for everyone to just post the info instead of pm it....not trying to pick on one person here cause I see it a lot just wondering the reason...

Different vehicle makes, models, years and after market modifications will alter what is required. If information for one person's application is posted, past experience shows it gets used by others with incompatible applications. This is why it is preferred to contact customer service directly for one-on-one assistance with questions on any application: [email protected]

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I would also like some info too please. Mine is a 14 but want something until I get my full custom headlights. Thanks

Koda22

Reaction score
Different vehicle makes, models, years and after market modifications will alter what is required. If information for one person's application is posted, past experience shows it gets used by others with incompatible applications. This is why it is preferred to contact customer service directly for one-on-one assistance with questions on any application: [email protected]

Thank you for answering that, and not taking it the wrong way. I wasn't trying to point a finger at you I just see tons of post like and peope, ask over an over and just didn't understand why not post it for everyone

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I actually argee with you.

A simple statement like 11-15 superdutys are better off with an LED bulb because of these reasons, then we wouldnt be doing 15 PMs to answer one question LOL

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I actually argee with you.

A simple statement like 11-15 superdutys are better off with an LED bulb because of these reasons, then we wouldnt be doing 15 PMs to answer one question LOL

We have PM'd you some information for your 2012

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Can I get the same info? 2014 truck. Thanks

For your 2014, with the factory lamp housings:

Head Lamps:
1x LED Headlights kit:​

- please select the "H13/9008 Low/High 2005+ Ford Truck" option for fitment
Fog Lamps:
1x LED Headlights kit:​

- please select the "H10" option for fitment

Latest posts