Help needed please

Faster

Reaction score
I recently had my 2008 f250 at the ford dealer for a blown turbo. I had them pull the cab and install new manifolds, turbos, egr deleet, up pipes, and a new downpipe. I got the truck back and everything was running good and strong for like 2 weeks until I attempted to load one of my other tunes. It came up with an error and would only let me return to stock. I tried to load the stock tune and it came up with error 110d8. I spoke with Ron at SCT/Derive and he hooked into my tuner and gave me a new recovery/stock tune. This did not work and unfortunately they are closed until Monday now.
I have the batteries fully charged. I disconnected the positives for over half hour and drained any stored power. At this point I'm worried that while the cab was off a wire got stretched and shorted out.
If anyone has any ideas of what I should be looking for, I'd be extremely grateful.
Thanks.

Faster

Reaction score
As of now, the tuner has been back to SCT, and unmarried, the truck has been flashed to stock from Ford. And I have new copies of my tunes loaded onto the tuner... The same exact issue happened after the tuner successfully copied my stock tune. It is now on the way back to SCT to get completely wiped and sent back. I'm very skeptical that this will fix my issue and I think its too much of a coincidence that the cab was just off the truck. PLEASE HELP with any input

Latest posts

Members online