Billet Badges Installed!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Well I got these on a couple weeks ago but just got my computer back from being fixed. Even though the truck will be gone in a week I wanted to post up the new pictures with the billet badges I got made, also did some painting in the engine bay and took some what I thought were neat lookin pictures to share

Lemme know what you think!
DSC00924.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

Matt_P

Reaction score
Looks awesome Matt!

Thanks!

that paint looks great!

Thanks Shone!

Truck looks badass Matt. I just have one request....polish the tip please!!!!!!

Thanks! That tip is just worn out, it really just needs to be replaced, cleaning doesnt work too well on it any more

Matt you have to have one of the cleanest trucks I've ever seen. I can only hope to own something that nice.

Thanks I appreciate it! I do my best to keep it in good shape

What are the plans for the KR?

Oh I got a couple plans already, 5" lift, 20x10 chrome fuel octanes with 35x12.50 trail grapplers, 05 front, studs and all that good stuff and then Ill keep going from there, Im lookin forward to a new project.

That is a sweet clean looking truck Matt.

Thank you!

Looks awesome. Saw the truck at TS. I thought I saw where you had sold it, or are you keeping it?

Thanks man, Yeah its sold I just havent delivered it to my friend thats buyin it yet

I read somewhere that it's sold and he's getting a KR super duty

yep flyin to san antonio June 16th to pick up the CC LB king ranch

jdc753

Reaction score
Looks awesome, with the front end conversion and the badges it really cleaned it up nicely. Bunch of work under the hood to get all that stuff cleaned up and painted, sure looks good :D

yep flyin to san antonio June 16th to pick up the CC LB king ranch

mmm crew cab long bed goodness LOL

Looking forward to pics of the new truck, lift/wheels/tires/conversion talk make it sound like its gonna be yet another sweet truck like all the ones that have come before it.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Looks awesome, with the front end conversion and the badges it really cleaned it up nicely. Bunch of work under the hood to get all that stuff cleaned up and painted, sure looks good :D

mmm crew cab long bed goodness LOL

Looking forward to pics of the new truck, lift/wheels/tires/conversion talk make it sound like its gonna be yet another sweet truck like all the ones that have come before it.

Thanks! Im hopin the new one will turn out well, never had a crew cab long bed so itll be something new

Good Looking truck for sure Matt...

Dave

Thanks Dave!

Unbelievably clean!

Thanks JD!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.