diy dual feeders?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has tried it... ive been thinking about doing it hardest thing would be routing the lines and getting the right size pulley..
thanks

lubeowner

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has tried it... ive been thinking about doing it hardest thing would be routing the lines and getting the right size pulley..
thanks

Finding someone who can make the lines is harder then most think. Getting the pulley and bracket right and finding the proper 8 rib belt was hard. Now since i have posted all the pics of my setups it should be alot easier for the diy'ers to copy and do on there own. But in the end i am not sure you can do it much cheaper yourself them buying parts from me.

Last edited:

White_monster

Reaction score
Rob at Dirty Diesel had the first twin fueler on a 6.4 that I know of. We used a stock siemons pump off a custom bracket at the crank. Works great. It's not rocket science and the twin fuelers can be built very cheaply if you have the resources at hand.

derrick36

Reaction score
Rob at Dirty Diesel had the first twin fueler on a 6.4 that I know of. We used a stock siemons pump off a custom bracket at the crank. Works great. It's not rocket science and the twin fuelers can be built very cheaply if you have the resources at hand.

I remember him talking about that and I think I even have some pics saved. Did everything fit with the stock fan in place or were electric fans swapped in?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Finding someone who can make the lines is harder then most think. Getting the pulley and bracket right and finding the proper 8 rib belt was hard. Now since i have posted all the pics of my setups it should be alot easier for the diy'ers to copy and do on there own. But in the end i am not sure you can do it much cheaper yourself them buying parts from me.

And a controller that works is impossible for the average dude

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Would you just run the pumps in parallel? The signal would be the same for both pumps and wouod result in the same pressure right? I reqllt have no clue I'm just asking

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Would you just run the pumps in parallel? The signal would be the same for both pumps and wouod result in the same pressure right? I reqllt have no clue I'm just asking

If you use a factory pump from my understanding yes you can splice the electrical together and run each off the same signal. A lot less complicated from what I gathered than a CP3/Siemens combo.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Finding someone to build you lines is gunna be the toughest part finding a tee is almost impossible for the average Joe

Kind

Reaction score

It does work well... but it does have it's own set of issues he has yet to address. Nothing major, just prematurely wearing out one part.

I remember him talking about that and I think I even have some pics saved. Did everything fit with the stock fan in place or were electric fans swapped in?

Electric fans. There is no way a stock fan would work.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Holy hell thanks... I think I'm gonna try it.... Just wish I knew about the signal more but i thik I'm just gonna parallel them
Whats the worst that could happen i plow up a motor? lol

You might hurt injectors if you don't control it correctly

oneturboforme

Reaction score
You have a dual feeder kit right.... Is there a control box or do you just splice the connection.....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I feel if its the same pump the same signal then both pumps output would be the same, just would work less to build that "output"

derrick36

Reaction score
Holy hell thanks... I think I'm gonna try it.... Just wish I knew about the signal more but i thik I'm just gonna parallel them
Whats the worst that could happen i plow up a motor? lol

Don't jump the gun on this.

Look at his response.
That would be cool.... if only they used metric lines

I'm assuming the link I posted would not work for what you're thinking of doing.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I'll find someone I use to deal with swagelock I know there smaller stuff goes up to around 15k and they have heavier just not sure how high

derrick36

Reaction score
I'll find someone I use to deal with swagelock I know there smaller stuff goes up to around 15k and they have heavier just not sure how high

Swagelok does use metric stuff but it's only rated to 15k(like you said).

Their stuff that's rated to 60k is all SAE.

They don't have anything rated in the 20-55k range in metric.

Latest posts

Members online