Ultra bright, Super Wedge LED bulbs for Park, Brake, and Turn

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Ultra Bright, Super Wedge LED bulbs specifically for Park, Brake, and Turn signals!

only $39.99 /pr!!!

NEW VERSION Ultra-bright, full Temperature Compensation

To place an immediate order, CLICK HERE for 3156/3157 types or, CLICK HERE for 7440/7443 types

To place an immediate order, CLICK HERE for 3156/3157 types or, CLICK HERE for 7440/7443 types

- 6x latest generation low profile, high power, wide angle LEDs
- very wide and bright distribution without blinding traffic
- self temperature compensating for unlimited run time and durability
- Fits almost any stock socket
- Designed, Made, and Manufactured in the USA
- Works in any 8-18v vehicle/socket
- 1yr manufacturer's warranty

Currently $39.99 per pair!

Each bulb consists of a 6 LED array using latest generation of low profile, high power, wide angle LEDs in a superior heat transferring package. These LEDs pack a very big punch in a very small package, with excellent luminous efficiency, and amazing advancement in thermal transfer.

Operation time of the bulbs is unlimited with self compensating temperature control, allows for maximum performance with long-term reliability and durability.

The bulbs are designed, produced, and manufactured in the USA

*Check vehicle application for correct fitment and inquire where necessary. Bulbs are polarity specific and require correct orientation in socket for operation. For use with turn signal operation, vehicles may require use of load resistors or LED compliant flasher unit. Specific vehicle applications based on make, model, and year could require use of load resistors for proper function outside of turn signal operation.

Now only $39.99 /pr!!!

No reproduction, re-posting, or copying of images, text, or other media allowed without contractual permission
Retro-Solutions, LLC 2014 All Rights Reserved

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i would be curious to see how well they work in a tinted lens, mine or boarderline too dark

retrosolutions

Reaction score
i would be curious to see how well they work in a tinted lens, mine or boarderline too dark

That was one of the concerns with regard to the design/purpose of the bulbs, as tinted lamp housings are rather popular... especially on trucks in general! Only one report back from actual customers so far with tinted tail lamps, and the result was better than they had hoped for. However, with different types of tint and methods of tinting, results will likely vary.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
do these allow the flasher to work correctly? No need to add a resistor?

On vehicles that use thermal flasher units, they will still need to use resistors or electronic flasher to prevent the hyper-flashing of turn signals.

rusty1161

Reaction score
do these allow the flasher to work correctly? No need to add a resistor?

Mine work properly with an electronic/LED flasher. Also, these are polarity sensitive. If they don't work properly, remove and turn 180 degrees. Worked for me on my 1997 F250. Thanks for the support Retro Solutions.

Rusty

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Mine work properly with an electronic/LED flasher. Also, these are polarity sensitive. If they don't work properly, remove and turn 180 degrees. Worked for me on my 1997 F250. Thanks for the support Retro Solutions.

Rusty

Thanks for sharing the news about the flasher unit, do you know what brand and model it is by chance? Others will likely be interested in it!
Thank you again for the order and feedback!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All late Friday orders and weekend orders for these bulbs should already be processed and shipped.

zilla68

Reaction score
I can tell you this, I ordered the 3156 in red (wrong ones) then orderd the correct 3157 red and outside the housing, they are just blinding, I couldn't even keep them on unless they were in the housing, all I could see was red spots.
On my 96 I used and electronic flasher and it fixed the hyperflashing issues, and so far so good, they are bright in my tail light housings from bigstroker

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I can tell you this, I ordered the 3156 in red (wrong ones) then orderd the correct 3157 red and outside the housing, they are just blinding, I couldn't even keep them on unless they were in the housing, all I could see was red spots.
On my 96 I used and electronic flasher and it fixed the hyperflashing issues, and so far so good, they are bright in my tail light housings from bigstroker

Thank you for the performance feed back on the bulbs!

retrosolutions

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online