Question on some mods

tyler2k

Reaction score
So iv recently got an 03 f250, its ******d and studded with 170k on it. I ordered a insight pro with ******** tunes i have yet to load on the truck, im putting that off until i get an exhaust and gauges. So from some research I'm thinking ill need injectors soon, starts a bit rough and had no power when cold also sort of shutters when in overdrive between a certain rpm. I'm looking at the warren 155s with stock nozzles, i picked those cause I'm not trying to get to crazy with this truck its gonna be my dd and i tow with it so i little bump in power is all i want, iv also read in multiple threads they can be had for around 500$, although the only ones iv found are 850 but still cheaper then most and i read they are good quality. My plan is to pair them with a barder diy stage 1.5 turbo, so my questions are would 155s with the 1.5 diy turbo be a good dd/tow combo and do i need anything else for this set up like a regulated fuel return or anything

tyler2k

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the stock+ warren injectors for 500 or is the price 850 everywhere now

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.