2012 crank no start low rail pressure

JTS

Reaction score
Wtf.. what torque does that equate to ?? I have never seen directions like that. Lol.. but then again, i havent looked for specs on these newer engines yet..

live life full throttle

Welcome to the wonderful world of torque to yield. Even the stupid injector bolts that caused this mess are TTY. 22ftlbs+90° on them.

JTS

Reaction score
Finally had time to work on it.

IT RUNS!!

Waiting on a friend to bring his scanner over so i can get the injectors programmed.

Whats the trick to getting the damn belt and fan back on?

sootie

Reaction score
Nice! Take a 1/2" long handle ratchet or a breaker bar and insert it in the square on the tensioner. If you pull it all the way one way, it will lock open and you can thread the belt on. Once you are ready to re tension, just tug on the belt and the tensioner will release. Watch your fingers!

JTS

Reaction score
3/8 on the tensioner. ;)
I had a hell of a time finding a belt diagram for some reason. Got it taken care of now.

Got everything back together and filled the coolant and found the coolant fitting on the turbo leaking.... guess I'll dig back into it tomorrow. At least it runs now. Lol

JTS

Reaction score
So, just and update. It's been 2 months now and the truck has preformed flawlessly once that coolant leak was fixed. Had an issue with the EGR sticking and used that as an excuse to do a full ****** and 5" exhaust.

Hopefully my next problem is a blown SST and it'll be getting an MPD s363 budget kit.

Latest posts

Members online