My new 2014 F450 Platinum

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Yeah we were tossing around ideas. Who knows, we just threw it up there because I had a few people ask.

Its always something, today were talking turbos LOL

I'm like that as well! Thought about trading mine in for a dually then decided to keep mine and save up for dual fuelers and a turbo lol. Beautiful truck though!

SKT

Reaction score

Any updates on this great looking truck?

Saw these awesome pics you posted in another thread here:

IMG_3641_zpscgzvx0ij.jpg

IMG_3640_zpsfqx0zq43.jpg

IMG_3638_zpsqpuhzmiz.jpg

IMG_3637_zps6jbdnagq.jpg

IMG_3629_zpsuwbolrl3.jpg

Last edited:

vrog

Reaction score
Its for sale too. Here is the description from the Ebay add. $75k takes it, 6600 miles.

2014 Ford F450 Platinum Crew Cab Dually Superduty, 4X4, Tuxedo Black with Black leather interior, These Platinums come loaded up from the factory so I'm just going to list the additional options that are on this one.

FX4 Off Road Package

Rapid Heat Supplemental Heater

Engine Block Heater

Power Slide Moonroof

Snow Plow Package

5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package

Splash Guards/Mudflaps

Upfitter switches

Dual Alternators

Tough Bed Spray in Liner

Heated Rear Seat

Listed below are all of the aftermarket parts that have been installed

Tint

Icon 2.5" leveling kit

PMF Adjustable Blocks

Fox Shocks and steering stabilizer

22.5 American Force Blade Wheels, All 6 are Custom Brushed and tinted clear powder coat to match the factory platinum grill and tailgate

Michelin XD2 Tires

H&S Mini Maxx ( Truck is deleted but will include factory exhaust )

MBRP Exhaust

Custom Headlights by RetroShop LLC, quad projectors, switchback halos

Custom painted tuxedo black Recon tail lights by RetroShop LLC

Recon LED Lighting all around and interior

Weather Tech Floormats

AMP steps with Rigid rock lights

Rigid Industries Q2 fog lights

Rigid Industries 40" radius bar in front bumper

Rigid Industries flush mount in rear bumper

AFE Intake

This truck is in excellent condition and only has 6,500 miles. I bought it 10/28/14 but parked it for the winter. I know you hear it all the time but this truck seriously does still smell new. As you can see from the pics the interior is perfect. The driver seat does not even have any wrinkles in it yet. The back seat was only sat in once. If your looking at a Platinum then you already know what they cost. All of the after market parts add up very fast. The wheel and tire package is almost $10,000.00 by itself. The tires have about 2,000 miles on them. You can NOT duplicate this truck for what I will sell it for.

First question people always ask, "why are you selling?". Well, I'm selling because I usually keep my trucks for less than a year and as soon as I get to the point where I'm done modifying it to my taste/style its on to the next truck. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

jwanck11

Reaction score
How did you get the Rigid D2s to sit flush in the rear bumper???

I went to install mine and realized the bumper has a curl to it.

vrog

Reaction score
How did you get the Rigid D2s to sit flush in the rear bumper???

I went to install mine and realized the bumper has a curl to it.

I tried for the life of me to get them to fit but there is a real small gap in the top. I was disappointed but seems thats the case for everyone who has done them. If it had a thicker gasket like the rock lights it would help.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I had to laugh a bit knowing how much those headlights cost from experience. I'm still rubbing my backside from the paddlin' my wallet took. They are worth every penny. . .

Lmao I know how much it all costs. I'm dreaming. I don't want to take that hit lol

vrog

Reaction score
Hahaha, I like that you went for it anyway! I still can't quite believe I pulled the trigger on the heads. Roger should get a commission from Jeremy at Retro Shops for my order. ;-)

Glad u like them!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.