97' dual exhaust

bluedge8

Reaction score
yeah, I don't personally get the dual exh on a single turbo vehicle. I have a 4" diamond eye single kit sitting in the box of my truck waiting to go in. Just put the truck in the garage today to start working on it.

79jasper

Reaction score
10 years ago I made a dual exhaust system for my e99.
That was easier than this "updated" kit.
So you got the dual kit?

With the single, the only "trouble" I had was the exit over the axle and between the tank. Even that wasn't too bad.
Surprisingly downpipe went right it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Yes. I went with the 3-4" dual kit.

Down pipe wasn't bad. The adapting from the DP-4" y pipe needing some massaging. Then the Y had to be twisted to a near 45*. The axle dumps had to be Forced around the shocks/springs. Then the 3' long tips had to be strapped in place, constant pressure applied and welded into place.

old man dave

Reaction score

Down pipe wasn't bad. The adapting from the DP-4" y pipe needing some massaging. Then the Y had to be twisted to a near 45*. The axle dumps had to be Forced around the shocks/springs. Then the 3' long tips had to be strapped in place, constant pressure applied and welded into place.

This sounds about like the "old kit".:eek:

superduty4x4

Reaction score

I had nowhere near that amount of trouble with mine...

dsberman94

Reaction score
I had a decent amount of trouble getting the dual piping done on my truck. The part that gave me the biggest issue was the y pipe and then figuring out how they went around the shocks and e-brake cable. The instructions definitely weren't very clear though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.