SuperBright LED Head Lamp Kits

retrosolutions

Reaction score
We are back in full stock today (finally), we'll be returning with the 15% off discount for members on these forums here.... please PM us for the discount code!

Mike_D

Reaction score
Just got my kit in yesterday, super bright and awesome build quality!

One thing to note for other 08-10 fog light installers: The heat sink on the LED unit will not clear the fog light bracket without some pretty heavy trimming. Will get some photos this weekend.

retrosolutions

Reaction score

Thank you for the feedback Mike!

One thing to note for other 08-10 fog light installers: The heat sink on the LED unit will not clear the fog light bracket without some pretty heavy trimming. Will get some photos this weekend.

No kidding? Is that on the square fogs located in the middle of the bumper area?

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score

My 99' with 05+ head lights has the same issue but on the sheet metal behind the head lights. I'm going to have to sell these and run HIDs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

retrosolutions

Reaction score
My 99' with 05+ head lights has the same issue but on the sheet metal behind the head lights. I'm going to have to sell these and run HIDs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

When converting a 99 to the 05+ lamps doesn't the sheet metal behind the lamp have to be cut anyway for the housings to fit?

Jomax

Reaction score
When converting a 99 to the 05+ lamps doesn't the sheet metal behind the lamp have to be cut anyway for the housings to fit?

All that needs to be cut is the fiberglass material header panel. Sheet metal is left untouched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retrosolutions

Reaction score

Mike, did you ever happen to take those photos for the fog lamps?

PDT1081

Reaction score
Has there been any testing of these with a "Brite Box," or something similar that runs both the dims and brights at the same time? I've noticed the regular lights tend to focus on a spot in the road directly in front of the truck. When the brights are switched on, the light goes to the sides of the road, but leaves a "hole" where the dims shine. I have the Superbrights in both the heads and fogs. Normal driving for me is fogs on and dims. Love the light output, just wish I could utilize the brights better.

The fogs alone are almost enough for normal driving. Just feels like lights plus dims would look just like the fogs, just further down the road.

Latest posts

Members online