Flashpaq ruined what do? How can i tell if it was vin locked?

rekt

Reaction score
So my truck came with a superchips flashpaq 1805 and the thing had the wires kind of exposed while i was out my GF tied up the wires super tight and put it in the box and the thing is basically trash it does not light up or do anythign when connected to my OBD port, i just ordered an SCT x4 how can i tell if this thing was married to the flashpaq or vin locked? What can i do in this situation?

sootie

Reaction score
Throw the flashpac in the garbage. Get the most updated flash from ford...load the SCT.

Or actually -i believe the sct stores whatever you have written so it will store whatever you have on the pcm as the "stock" backup

rekt

Reaction score
Throw the flashpac in the garbage. Get the most updated flash from ford...load the SCT.

Or actually -i believe the sct stores whatever you have written so it will store whatever you have on the pcm as the "stock" backup

That would be awesome im going to give sct a call today.

swinky

Reaction score

This is correct

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online