6.4 Beta Testers Wanted

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Do you have your 10 testers already? Not really satisfied with the Kem tuning

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
345 tune feels like it has the power of my old 250/275 tune. And me and another guy with similar mods are getting a miss at idle, not sure if its the tuning or not...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i was really happy with my tune matt sent me, havent recieved any updates (not that it would matter) but i know matt has been pretty busy and now that OR tuners are no longer available i dont know how focused he is going to be on the off road 6.4 stuff, but matt is good at what he does for sure.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Hey matt I live in college station and have every thing set up to buy a sct tsx tomarow. If you would like to test on a local truck im down. Bubba and all his cousins highly recomend you.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Hey matt I live in college station and have every thing set up to buy a sct tsx tomarow. If you would like to test on a local truck im down. Bubba and all his cousins highly recomend you.

He has already got all the beta testers out of the way I believe. I got a couple tunes from him last week and they are sweet!

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
Well some not so good news, I was driving the SRL tune hard this morning to get a good feel for the power before I load the Hot tune and my truck puked alot of coolant. So I wont be loading the Hot tune. I went back to Xstreet and no puking. Do I have a blown head gasket?

Did you run it equally hard on the Xstreet? What was your coolant level before the puking?

My coolant level has always been about a inch below the cold fill line. I refilled to that level and drove hard on xstreet and no puking.

IDK what is going on here... those tunes were tested on a truck with a head gasket issue to see if it would puke and it hasn't yet.

I was very surprised to see and smell coolant, the SRL tune was working very well with my truck and driving habits. Im thinking I flash boiled do to egt temp from driving to hard.

Desertdweller, I had the same thing happen to me, I will be removing the coolers next week to confirm that it is not a cooler problem and them I will reload the tunes and see if they puke. I have it turned back right now until I do that, I also got some cattle to haul. I will repost when I get the coolers off

Update on this?

Desertdweller

Reaction score
I gave up lol but really my truck is a manual and I felt like I was bugging him trying to get it dialed in. Every tune he sent me after that was very smokey and laggy. Im not talking bad about him as he sent me many tunes to try. I was happy to try some different tunes but my truck really liked the IDP tunes. As for the puking well it never stopped after that...

Gearhead

Reaction score
I gave up lol but really my truck is a manual and I felt like I was bugging him trying to get it dialed in. Every tune he sent me after that was very smokey and laggy. Im not talking bad about him as he sent me many tunes to try. I was happy to try some different tunes but my truck really liked the IDP tunes. As for the puking well it never stopped after that...

I dindn't hear from you and have completely revised the tunes with full pilot injection implemented. You should shoot me another email.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Matt, is there any chance I could try the revised tunes? I only ever got the SRL tune from you way back when you started it. I'm still DDing it though! lol

Gearhead

Reaction score
Matt, is there any chance I could try the revised tunes? I only ever got the SRL tune from you way back when you started it. I'm still DDing it though! lol

send me an email... the new stuff is better on fuel and a few other fixes. what is your mileage doing?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Email sent, thanks man! The mileage has consistently around 17 mixed highway and backroad driving. Its still my favorite DD tune out of every tune I've ran.

Desertdweller

Reaction score
I dindn't hear from you and have completely revised the tunes with full pilot injection implemented. You should shoot me another email.

Thanks very much but I returned my truck back to stock and sold my Livewire. I still really like your customer service and I would not hesitate to use your tuning in the future.

Latest posts

Members online