6.4 MCC Tunes

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Just have to give a shout out to Matt for his awesome tunes, they are spot on. Trans tuning is phenomenal, and the engine files have a lot more pull than the canned tunes did. And very very little smoke at all, even with my 71mm HTT single I'm running.

Can't say enough good things about Matts tunes. I'll have to get to a track and see what she can do soon. :ford:

cowboy420smoker

Reaction score
I was going to do the same. His first tunes i got from him were a little off.He made a few adjustments and so far its amazing. Not very much smoke and shift points seem great so far. The power is awesome. So very happy. Thanks matt

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
they do awesome on stock trucks, I can only imagine how much nicer they are w/ the single vs. the canned tunes

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
That's one of my favorite features. The OD lockout is sweet. Especially in the mountains. The aggressive downshifting in tow/haul is addicting too. I instinctively hit the button every time I'm showing down at highway speeds.

Turning off the FM road to my house, I reach up and hit tow haul, stab the brakes pretty good, and it downshifts to third so hard it'll bark the tires. Good stuff

Latest posts

Members online