• no bumpers and lowered

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • just take the bumpers off and lower it to stock height

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I cant decide at all what I want to do with my truck. I really like the way it looks now with the bumpers and lifted but I race alot and Im getting alot of power adders currently. I have been thinking about lowering it down. no blocks in the rear and 5.4 springs up front with a roll pan. I know the lowered will be lighter, considerably lighter. and might hook better but I also think its cool to see a truck with big bumpers and lifted to do well at the track.

here is how it sets now
IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

This is how it would look except lower in the front.
IMG_0039.jpg

Ross01

Reaction score
Well seeing how you have like 15 diesel trucks, I'd lower it and use one of the others for work. If it was your only truck I'd leave it lifted with the bumpers.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I dont know how my black finder flares would look with out the black bumpers and black steps.

And I made those steps and worked really hard on them and love them. They would have to go if it was lowered. Thats most likely the thing keeping me from doing it the most.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
My opinion would be to leave it the way it is. I think it looks good as is, but that's just me.:D

02BigD

Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else, but for me, this would be much easier with pics that are oriented correctly. :poke:

Charles

Reaction score
First and foremost.... learn to use a camera.

Even in the picture that you apparently went out of your way to produce while sober unlike the others, you still didn't manage to get the whole truck in a picture intended to be used for judging stance.

Fail...

And no, it's not preference or opinion. You suck at photography. To hell with whatever you planned to use those retarded photos for.

The sad thing is people like you that think you're so cool twisting the camera around like a ratard all the time. You're just a ***tard. Hold the camera straight and try to capture the ENTIRE object in the frame for a while before you try anything more advanced...

You "artists" crack me up.

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Maybe just put a stock front bumper on and leave the rest, and if you do lower it no sense it going much lower than stock... That's just my opinion tho

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
this one any better? :p Thats all I got so ya got to live with it.
IMG_0041.jpg

I just wish it didnt weigh 7900 with the bumpers :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
If you want to go fast the bumper and all aren't practical for that. I know you already know that. The only thing I see that would be an issue is the black flares if the bumpers were removed. I love the look of the other truck with the factory 08s. So with that said just swap motor, tranny and all parts associated. hahaha. Its your choice man their your trucks.

Last edited:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
funny thing is Im swapping the parts off of that truck. The 06 is just a better truck. Less miles lariat etc. Ether way the 20s are going on the 06.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
:doh: I was beginning to wonder but they were shipped out Thursday. The trans is swapped, wastegate done, up pipes on. I just need a t4 gasket (on the way) and I can have the turbo on in no time. Im trying my hardest to make it to the race.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.