6.4 Beta Testers Wanted

Gearhead

Reaction score
I am nearing the point that I feel my 6.4 tunes are getting ready for human consumption. I have completely remapped the timing and fueling strategies once above warmup temperatures. My 08 dually has also picked up 5mpg from stock (when i can keep my foot out of the throttle). The first file to be tested would be the SRL file (hot street) with others to follow.

These tunes are only avaliable for SCT devices.

Gearhead

Reaction score
anyone interersted drop me an email to [email protected]

I'm probably 2 weeks out of delivery unless you are already running an SSC5,6, or 7

And just so you know the 2 shot pilot injection is back on below 2500 rpms at low to moderate loads so things are only slightly nosier than stock.

Gearhead

Reaction score
On an otherwise stock truck with Intake and exhaust:
So far 554/1120 on the hot tune and 530 Hp on the "clean" tune. Going to give the pump some more juice and try for 565 tomorrow.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
What does it take to make tunes for H&S software? Is it a possibility or never gonna happen type thing.

MINK

Reaction score
I'd try the tunes out but no point with my truck parked for the winter come another month or so. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do Matt! Maybe I'll have to send my livewire that way this spring.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I am nearing the point that I feel my 6.4 tunes are getting ready for human consumption. I have completely remapped the timing and fueling strategies once above warmup temperatures. My 08 dually has also picked up 5mpg from stock (when i can keep my foot out of the throttle). The first file to be tested would be the SRL file (hot street) with others to follow.

These tunes are only avaliable for SCT devices.

:bowfast:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I'm running his Beta SRL and can tell you its definitely a great tune. I have an updated version in my email waiting for me to try out also. I'm also gonna track test it this weekend.

zilla68

Reaction score
What does srl stand for... what will the cost of these tunes be...

directly from his site, for the abbreviations, description might differ though

Street Race Lite (SRL) - Awesome daily driver file (no towing) with butt kicking response, low smoke, and outrageous power. The best shifting all-around street file on the market period! Typical gains of 1-3 MPG have also been reported with this file.

Studded SRL (SRL+) - The one up to SRL for studded trucks. Simply adds boost over SRL for 10-15 more HP and 50-60 more FT/LBS of torque.

8000 Lb Tow (8K Tow) - This tow file is rated for 8000 pounds of towing without being studded. Studded trucks can tow 13000 pounds with this file.

Unlimited Tow - Since this file maintains stock fuel parameters, it can tow whatever you want while giving better shift firmness than stock.

Extreme SRL - Coming Soon!

Here's an example of what Gearhead can do for your truck. Here are runs on a stock-injector 6 liter with just an exhaust. This depicts Stock versus our "8K Tow" and "Street Race Lite" files.

Gearhead

Reaction score
The files are free for the first 10 beta testers from this site. The current SRL file has made 530 HP on a truck with just a turbo back exhaust and S&B intake.

The above tune descriptions are from my six liter page, but the tune description for the SRL file is correct.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Are you going to be putting out anything in the range of a 450-500HP tune? I only run lower tunes(mainly out of fear), but have always heard good things about your tunes for other trucks.

Edit: Oh, and also are these tunes going to be something you can email to me, or will I need to send in the Livewire?

Latest posts

Members online