6.4 Tune Results

Gearhead

Reaction score
Stock truck with intake and exhaust only (stock run was with exhaust and intake already). I'm sure backpressure was getting out of hand and thus a wastegate would have done a lot of good up in the higher RPMs.

I could have pushed the race tune with more timing, but i erred to the side of safety instead of that last 5hp i was looking for....

I have all my beta customers lined up so i will be getting those out this weekend. General release will be Nov 1st.

Attachments

• All Compare.jpg
    All Compare.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,328
  • Horsepower Compare.jpg
    Horsepower Compare.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,026
  • Torque Compare.jpg
    Torque Compare.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

strokin20

Reaction score
Man I hate being out of the country when all the cool stuff comes out lol. Matt I'll be back in the states in a few days and I'm planning on hitting a dyno in Houston around nov 10 so I'll have to hit you up before hand.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
But your able to make it hold the power of your big tunes?

Need a tester for a more modded truck?

Sent from my DROIDX

Gearhead

Reaction score
What are the evidences of a slipping trans other than blowing through shifts? LOL I'm using very similar shift settings to what i've always done on the 6 liters and it works great.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Not to steal dustins thunder (dustball8504), but to give you insite on out day at the track. He said his dasdaq only reached 4.5 on the transslip after it hit overdrive, when he ran the 13.3 in gearheads hot street. I think that sounds pretty good to me!! :redspotdance: Correct me if wrong buddy.

Latest posts

Members online