Tsd tunes

Strokinn6.0

Reaction score
I have recently switched over to tsd super panty dropper tune in my 05. This tune just flat out hauls. Truck is studded deleted stock fuel stock air . I am on a kick of trying out tunes and was wondering if any of you can comment on gearheads tunes as I am thinking about trying them out next . Can anyone compare the spd to gearhead

Monster12valve

Reaction score
Hmmm... I tried to buy the spd tune last year and I was told by TSD that they don't do email tunes anymore. Has that changed? Have you run the extreme street or extreme X tune? Just wondering how TSD complares.

Strokinn6.0

Reaction score
Hmmm... I tried to buy the spd tune last year and I was told by TSD that they don't do email tunes anymore. Has that changed? Have you run the extreme street or extreme X tune? Just wondering how TSD complares.
They are emailing again I guess. And I wasn't thrilled with any of my tunes from idp. The spd puts my extreme race to shame

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I'm gonna buy their super panty dropper tune in January after I'm studded. Should be a fun tune, hope it don't eat my tranny too quick.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Tranny should hold 500-550 hp

Ya after my tranny went with only a barder stage 2 and innovative x race. I question that hp range anymore.... But when I get my new trans I'll be going with TSD to tune it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bretferd

Reaction score
Ya my transmission isn't happy when I put my SPD tune in for my injectors. If I run the SPD for stock injectors my transmission is fine.

I think gearhead SRL and TSD SPD are about the same on my truck. I feel the SPD spools faster and pulls better down low and the SRL pulls better in 5th and 6th gear. So around town SPD and on the highway SRL. At the track both run within about a 1/10 of each other. SPD being faster.

bboteler

Reaction score
I've run both the SPD and SRLX...As ran as how they run i'd say its comparable. I know both tuners will work with you to tweak things to your personal liking. I also run a Tony Wildman tune...and next to SRLX it's my second favorite tune. Just for general all around driving and occasionally goofing off it's great. I will say my new tranny from Rudy's shift the best on the SRL and I also get the best MPG's on the SRL.