some 6.4 stuff for sale

strokinpower

Reaction score
Hey guys, I traded my 6.4 in on a 6.7 so I have a few things off the 6.4 for sale.

No Limit Intake with Outerwears prefilter. I'll ship it for $375. It's missing the little maf screws but I'm sure you could get some at the hardware store.

Full crew cab set of gray weathertechs I'll ship for 150.

I have a brand new in the box OEM EGT sensor for the passenger side up pipe. $40 shipped.

Also have all the stock suspension components minus the rear blocks, I will scrap this before I mess with shipping unless someone reeeeally wants something. Make offer if so.

Thanks

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Do you have the stock bolts for the coil cups? All I need are the bolts. I can grab some locally, but if you have them laying around.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokinpower

Reaction score
funny you ask that, I sure don't, and I had to go buy some when I took the leveling kit off to put the lift on and I ended up getting some that were too long and I broke the head off of one in the axle. What a day that was...

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
funny you ask that, I sure don't, and I had to go buy some when I took the leveling kit off to put the lift on and I ended up getting some that were too long and I broke the head off of one in the axle. What a day that was...

Hahaha, I'm pulling my leveling kit off and doing a lift kit. I searched everywhere for those bolts and can't find them. I'm meticulous at labeling and storing all my stock stuff, down to my oil drain plug when I went to the fumoto valve. I just cannot find the stock spring cup bolts to save my life. Oh well, I'll grab a few at Threads of the South after the holiday.

Thanks anyways man!!

Latest posts

Members online