'08-up with a 6.0?

Beans71086

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be sure to do that. Because I would love to read more positive comments and suggestions.

LOL Easy on the sarcasm buddy! I think everyone agrees on it being a cool or at least interesting project. But certainly not one that alot of ppl undertake. I say go for it, start a project log in the engine swap section so you can keep us up to date.

protraxrptr17

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I need to take a deep breath and let it go. I guess I have been guilty of being an internet know it all myself a few times, and making comments on something I didnt think was a good idea, but might be good for somebody else. Maybe this is payback.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I've always said "don't talk about it, be about it"

If you're gonna do something and you think it's a swell idea, just do it. I've never really understood the whole "let me run this idea by the internets real quick... hay guise, wut color shoes should I wear today?"

If you ask a question, it's more than likely gonna get an answer :p

protraxrptr17

Reaction score
Well, I was hoping I would get some insight on some wiring, etc. Such as when swapping between different years of duramax engines, the engine harness from certain years will plug right in and work with different years of chassis harness (IIRC). But I get some shat about swapping grilles. Ahhh, here I go again. Been thru this already.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.