Aftermarket Seats

Aaron S

Reaction score
I cant say ive found factory level comfort yet. I had a set of Qualitex seats and the foam just got to soft in them and didnt offer enough support. Now ive got a set of Mastercraft Baja RS seats. They are much firmer and are more comfortable than the qualitex, but dont have the initial softness that I find factory seats have. If the recline and the sliders were tighter on the Bajas I would be satisfied with them. The height of the back also seems a little low but it dosent affect comfort.

I wouldnt really consider either seats a cheap option unfortunately.

Trav-O

Reaction score
Yeah, I am afraid I wont find a comfortable aftermarket seat without breaking the bank

Petro

Reaction score
I cant say ive found factory level comfort yet. I had a set of Qualitex seats and the foam just got to soft in them and didnt offer enough support. Now ive got a set of Mastercraft Baja RS seats. They are much firmer and are more comfortable than the qualitex, but dont have the initial softness that I find factory seats have. If the recline and the sliders were tighter on the Bajas I would be satisfied with them. The height of the back also seems a little low but it dosent affect comfort.

I wouldnt really consider either seats a cheap option unfortunately.

Post some pic of your seats please, I'd like to see how they look.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Corbeaus are nice, I have them in my 6.4. They're not the most comfortable by all means but they look good and the harness belts got my money.

tensixniner

Reaction score
How much breaks the bank?
2011+ seats are great and can be found on eBay as brand new take offs.
Can sell your old ones to help reduce the total price.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I think the Ford factory seats are hard as a rock. My legs go numb after 2 hrs of driving. Wish they had Chevy seats. My buddys duramax I can fall asleep in.

JDub

Reaction score
Corbeaus are nice, I have them in my 6.4. They're not the most comfortable by all means but they look good and the harness belts got my money.

What model seat do you have? My LG1's were pretty comfortable

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

weazel

Reaction score
I'm also interested in affordable bucket seats, I'm still working on my XL delete and I'm rockin a double bench

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Aaron S

Reaction score
The all grey are qualitex and the black and grey are mastercraft. The mastercraft would be all grey, but it was the only color choice for their fall seat sale and I dont think their quality reflects the standard msrp.

Attachments

• qualitexseat1.jpg
    qualitexseat1.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 58
  • qualitexseat4.jpg
    qualitexseat4.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 52
  • mastercraftseat1.jpg
    mastercraftseat1.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 53
  • mastercraftseat2.jpg
    mastercraftseat2.jpg