who's truck is this?

triple6diesel

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the guy says hes got RCD rods and bigger pistons and a built twisted trans for sale.. thinking about stepping up rather than building a motor

triple6diesel

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Why don't you do a quick search for "Dozer's Diesel" on this site before you buy that truck.

Enjoy.

The ad says it was done by rudys diesel and has a brand new short block with RCD rods and new Heads and trans etc with 300 150 hybrids

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Why are you so urgent? Take a chill pill, sit back, and realize that no one here will endorse anything that JJ put together based on the things he said and did on PSA.

johnp115

Reaction score
i want info before I drop 25,000 on a project truck

Then don't beat one truck to death and actually read around here on various peoples builds and shop project trucks. Even if you had all the information in the world about that one truck (which i don't even know the story behind) it still is not going to be close to how your truck will perform with that exact setup. EVERY truck is different and there are many ways to "drop $25,000 on a project truck". If you're the slightest bit concerned about spending that money halfway efficiently you would be researching various setups and speaking with shops on what they think about what you want to build.

Hope that helps. If not, drop that money my way so it gets spent more usefully.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.