Looking for 6-12" lift

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
Help yourself. I'll get you started...
https://www.google.com/
Damn, what would I do without you guy? Thanks so much for your help... I was just asking to see if somebody had something used or possibly could give me pros and cons of different brands, maybe tell me what to steer clear of and what's the best? Things like that are what this forum is for... guess I could've worded the title better, but I was drunk and didn't think my first response would be a smart ass remark...

248superduty

Reaction score
well um first off we would need to know what you plan to do with the truck like dd or off road or what and then base it from their. tons of different ways to get lift done. some good and some not so good...

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
well um first off we would need to know what you plan to do with the truck like dd or off road or what and then base it from their. tons of different ways to get lift done. some good and some not so good...
I am not looking to really go off road much, it's my DD. I just need a little clearance so I can put some 35's on my truck. They don't sell the size that I have on my truck in the terra grappler G2 or any other tire really. Mickey Thompson stopped making them... I currently have 325 50 20 or 33 x 12.5 x 20 and have maybe a quarter inch of clearance with the wheel turned all the way. Thanks

248superduty

Reaction score
I would just get a normal 6" lift and call it a day. my truck has roughly 10" of lift and i have 37" tires and could fit like 40" tires no problem. honestly you could get away with a leveling kit and the right offset wheel and be fine.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Just do some research before hand. Some people are quick to snap on here. But like he said if all your looking for is 35s you could get away with a leveling kit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Damn, what would I do without you guy? Thanks so much for your help... I was just asking to see if somebody had something used or possibly could give me pros and cons of different brands, maybe tell me what to steer clear of and what's the best? Things like that are what this forum is for... guess I could've worded the title better, but I was drunk and didn't think my first response would be a smart ass remark...

Your question didn't bring that message across. Had you been alittle more specific about your needs, you would not have gotten a answer like you did...

The message your initial question sent was; I want a lift, and am to lazy to search. You guys do it for me...

Last edited:

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
Just do some research before hand. Some people are quick to snap on here. But like he said if all your looking for is 35s you could get away with a leveling kit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a leveling kit and with the width of my wheels and all it would be impossible to put anything bigger than the 33's currently on it.

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
Your question didn't bring that message across. Had you been alittle more specific about your needs, you would not have gotten a answer like you did...

The message your initial question sent was; I want a lift, and am to lazy to search. You guys do it for me...
I understand that the format of my question was not the greatest, but I like to hear other people's opinions and experiences......

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I understand that the format of my question was not the greatest, but I like to hear other people's opinions and experiences......

No biggie man, i hear ya. After you stated that you were drunk, it kinda made sense!!!lol. Carry on

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
No biggie man, i hear ya. After you stated that you were drunk, it kinda made sense!!!lol. Carry on
Haha, cool. Yea, I'll probably only go with a 4"-6" lift the more I think about it. Icon looks nice, but with a couple kids I may have to go with the pro comp...

Latest posts

Members online