Tuner advice

ford_muscle1

Reaction score
So I currently have a Livewire 9600 that has some tunes in it from the previous owner and I have ran through them and none of them impress me.

So I was wondering if I should just put new tunes into the current tuner or get a livewire ts or an H&S mini max? I haven't seen a lot of info on the H&S on a 6.0 to see what kind of gains guys see.

If I go with just new tunes who do you guys recommend? I want to get this done before I have to drive all the way to Virginia hauling a trailers on our move. My truck is studded and deleted.

Thanks.

6.0xcursion

Reaction score
Id call IDP 2mrw and get tunes for your device, unless you want a new device. I wouldn't get a h&s for a 6.0, sct is the way to go.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So I currently have a Livewire 9600 that has some tunes in it from the previous owner and I have ran through them and none of them impress me.

So I was wondering if I should just put new tunes into the current tuner or get a livewire ts or an H&S mini max? I haven't seen a lot of info on the H&S on a 6.0 to see what kind of gains guys see.

If I go with just new tunes who do you guys recommend? I want to get this done before I have to drive all the way to Virginia hauling a trailers on our move. My truck is studded and deleted.

Thanks.

Call Matt @ Gearhead

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
We could get you setup with some new tunes for your current livewire, or if you are looking to upgrade devices, we could get you setup with something that will allow you to monitor in a little more user friendly package such as the new X4 or a livewire TS. Feel free to PM me or call the office on Monday if you have any questions or need some tunes. 267-935-9755

Latest posts

Members online