• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

24" Wheels and Tires for sale

Jmuck

Reaction score
I'm changing some things up on my truck and these need a new home

Tires and wheels have roughly 1,800-1,900 miles on them

Wheels are 24x12 -44 Fuel 2 piece forged, Renegades. Brushed centers with gloss black barrels. Again, these are their Forged wheels, not the 2 piece cast aluminum ones that are much cheaper.
Tires are 40x14.50x24 Swamper M16's. No scratches, dings etc. I am asking $5,500 OBO for the set. There are no TPMS sensors in them and I am willing to separate, but would prefer to sell them as a mount and balanced set.

I am located in Moore, OK.
Contact Jarrod at 405-650-1798

D0467989-91A3-4BEB-9DAF-AB2CCC995FCD_zpshosfbljw.jpg

3EB7301F-1E22-47CB-BBD1-E19A7A4771EF_zpsi0dkuejt.jpg

Last edited:

truckman1974

Reaction score
Been a while since those pics were taken, how many miles are on them now? Are they still in new condition? I will just be honest, no way I could pay near your asking price....how flexible are you on price? If you'd like you can PM me and we can talk about it. If you know you must have near your asking price then I can save us both some time and just say it wouldn't be worth trying.....

Tell you what, just PM me either way and let me know. They're not exactly what I was looking for but I might could work with it....

If you can, let me know how much lift you have. I have 37's right now and I'm not sure if I could even FIT your set on my truck (I have 8" of lift)....

Thanks brother...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.