OBS seats.

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone anyone knew exactly what year seats would fit on a 95 f250. I have a blue interior & finally found some blue seats off a 89 like 2 hours away from me. I don't want to mess around with drilling holes so I want to see if they'll fit? So basically what yeas would be an exact fit? & if any other model would fit? Thanks!

Redpower

Reaction score
Pretty sure if you have a 40/20/40 bench you can replace it with a 40/20/40 bench out of a 89. I do know that the slides are different, but I think they bolt up the same. Maybe someone else will chime in and confirm this.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Just curious but would newer seats bench or buckets bolt up and fit perfect in the obs trucks? I've got a bench and would mind a newer style bench or nice buckets with a center console.

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
Yeah I have 40/20/40 seat set up. The two buckets & center console with the seat underneath it. But they're grey & beat up the original blue seats must've been worse. Im going to make them blue again but want original fits. The set I found is also a 40/20/40 set up! But instead of the middle console/seat set up its just 2 captains chairs & a regular full console.

Redpower

Reaction score
Just curious but would newer seats bench or buckets bolt up and fit perfect in the obs trucks? I've got a bench and would mind a newer style bench or nice buckets with a center console.

Pretty sure nothing is a direct bolt in. I've seen several pics of different seats put in an obs, but all were custom made to fit. It's really not that hard to make them fit. The main thing is that you have to make sure you have enough room. I am 5'11" and there isn't a lot of room in the cab, so a test fit is important.

Latest posts

Members online