Suspension woes

wes1227

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Wes and new to the forum. I have a few questions that I need help on.. I recently purchased a 12 F250 4x4 with 22" badlands running 37"s. The truck rides like a tank, I looked the lift(6" I think) over and there isn't any roll marks stating the brand. The shocks are plain white with no identification on them..questions are should I run 35s and a 4" BDS or keep the 37"s and run 6" BDS. I would purchase the fox shocks for the kit..do I need to re-gear the rear end running 37"s, the only thing I pull is a 25' center console boat..I can't stand the rubbing during the turns. The previous owner kept the truck perfect except this s****y lift...need opinions please help...

wes1227

Reaction score
22x9.5 with 18mm offset, just trying shocks first would be OK but with the rest of the lift being cheep it seems just shocks wouldn't help

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
If you stay with the same height lift try shocks first, may just be enough difference in ride quality to keep from changing the lift.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Sounds like a Rough Country lift. I had one....once.

No you don't need to regear with 35s or 37s unless you just want to. But it certainly isn't necessary.

wes1227

Reaction score
On each brand of lifts do the springs have different ratings, because to me it would matter if I just changed shocks without springs

Latest posts

Members online