6.0 warren injectors?

jdc753

Reaction score
I do. Its far more accurate. Out of curiosity with a stock fuel system I put a gauge in the bowl and one in the back of the heads. Wot the bowl would hold about 45psi with the blue spring. However the back of the heads would drop to 35ish.

I can only imagine what mine gets too back there, thinking the last injector is seeing what looks like a leaky faucet...

I can drain my bowl down to 25-28psi before it shifts into OD, that is before and after the blue spring. The blue spring kept my pressure higher for longer though, but before I could drop it to that range before I was at 50mph

03stroker

Reaction score
I went w the 175's w stock nozzles ..I can still run stock fuel system and tune it to whatever I want..u don't have to worry if u have a heavy load to pull and u need to drop back to stock its fine..great injectors so far

gjoski515

Reaction score
I have warrens 175/100, had a couple issues with spool valve and Jess took care of it right away, Very stand up guy, I have RR with a air dog 100 and fuel psi never moves more than a pound and thats foot in it.I only run 54/55 fuel psi. Fuel mpg kinda sucks if I'm playing but on open road hand calculated 22 mpg witch shocked me, but around town not so nice fuel mpg. But we all know we may want good mpg but isnt going to happen with larger objectors and a heavy foot.

Reaction score
Warren Injectors

I just got a set from them, 175/40 hoping to get them in sometime this spring, for my DD. I always here great comments about them, great to deal with. Great group of guys.

Jls83

Reaction score
Warren bros are great. I love my 225/100's. had an issue with one being lost and te next day'd me one for 150 bucks no core. They'll do anything to make sure you're happy with their product. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

I've had no such luck with them. I'm glad someone has:thumbsup:

Extended Power

Reaction score
I've had no such luck with them. I'm glad someone has:thumbsup:

I've had extremely good service with Jesse.
I'm talking, "Over, and above" normal customer service.
Myself, I would suggest they go with Jesse for all their injector needs, and wants.

Latest posts

Members online