Does anyone have auto enginuity and live in Southern California?

Trucknut661

Reaction score
I got my truck tuned and running great the only problem I have is my speedo is off. I’m on a 10” lift on 40’s with 4:88’s. I’ve tried several shops but no one has the program to go up to 40’s. I have an 8 position chip and was curious if it will wipe out my tunes when changing the tire size with AE? So I was curious if there was anyone in Southern California who has it and could help me out with that. Other thing I was looking at is if anyone used the Superlift Truspeed and if it works? Thank you

rusty1161

Reaction score
I got my truck tuned and running great the only problem I have is my speedo is off. I’m on a 10” lift on 40’s with 4:88’s. I’ve tried several shops but no one has the program to go up to 40’s. I have an 8 position chip and was curious if it will wipe out my tunes when changing the tire size with AE? So I was curious if there was anyone in Southern California who has it and could help me out with that. Other thing I was looking at is if anyone used the Superlift Truspeed and if it works? Thank you

I used the Truspeed and it worked great, this was back in 2002 or 2003. Sold the truck in 2008 and no issues with it in the 5 or 6 years I had it.

Rusty

Latest posts

Members online