Tyrant Diesel joins PSA!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that Cale Thompson and the crew at Tyrant Diesel has joined the site as sponsors.

Based out of Lead Hill, Arkansas these guys have been involved in the diesel aftermarket world for a very long time. They recently built a brand new shop and can handle any of your performance needs including custom tuning.

Please take a moment to extend a warm welcome! :rockon::ford:

08Monster

Reaction score
Perfect, I was looking to try new tunes and this made it even easier!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
Nice... nothing but good to say about the tunes Cale writes, they've always worked awesome for me :) Good luck with the new shop!

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Hey guys would like to introduce my self and say I'm a Sales person for tyrant diesel. I check PSA through out the day and can help you guys out with any questions or needs you have feel free to pm me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys would like to introduce my self and say I'm a Sales person for tyrant diesel. I check PSA through out the day and can help you guys out with any questions or needs you have feel free to pm me.

welcome guys and thanks for the support !

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Big Thanks to PTSUPERD. I am excited to be here, If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up. Thanks
Ohhh Boy, look what the cat drug in!!! Welcome buddy! Get those tuned ready for my '17!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Swanny307

Reaction score
Welcome, just ordered a set of your tunes this morning for my 2013 with the 2015 turbo upgrade can't wait to try them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we now sell tyrant tunes as well , nice talking to ya cale !

Latest posts

Members online