Moving Front Axle Forward

dsberman94

Reaction score
It's called a Turbo Shot. That's how I take mine. Large black with a turbo shot. In and out without all the silly Starbucks BS. Especially that prissy naming thing they do for their sizes. Makes me feel like the dude in Super Troopers. Just give me a damn liter of coffee before I come across the counter venti boy!

Actually laughed at this. I thought I saw espresso shot on their menu yesterday though. Don't remember.

dsberman94

Reaction score
lol I'm simple, one venti iced Caramel macchiato quad shot. Done. Lol. I prefer espresso shots, don't know if dunkin can supply that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, at least your basic white girl cant come any further out. It just sounds fruity reading it, I can only imagine actually hearing someone say it.

Jomax

Reaction score
It's called a Turbo Shot. That's how I take mine. Large black with a turbo shot. In and out without all the silly Starbucks BS. Especially that prissy naming thing they do for their sizes. Makes me feel like the dude in Super Troopers. Just give me a damn liter of coffee before I come across the counter venti boy!

Eh, "Turbo shot" sounds way more corny LOL.

Jomax

Reaction score
Well, at least your basic white girl cant come any further out. It just sounds fruity reading it, I can only imagine actually hearing someone say it.

How is it fruity? I say the size, I want it iced, the style of coffee(not crappy black coffee) and how many espresso shots.

But it's probably too fancy for you guys.. oh well. Enjoy your Dunkin coffee.

superpsd

Reaction score
Starbucks is fake sugar with a drip of coffee added for flavor. I stopped drinking starbucks. Makes my stomach turn. I have a Tullys at work but higher quality of drinks. Thier mocha and such actually have a bold coffee flavor. They also used the Venti whatever. I just say large they know my drinks anyways.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Starbucks is fake sugar with a drip of coffee added for flavor. I stopped drinking starbucks. Makes my stomach turn. I have a Tullys at work but higher quality of drinks. Thier mocha and such actually have a bold coffee flavor. They also used the Venti whatever. I just say large they know my drinks anyways.

Hey now.. I like my Starbucks thank you very much lol.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
I've tried all this coffee and even got into roasting my own. I drink Hercules strength coffee and guess who has the best?

Sorry haters, Starbucks still wins. Just because they are successful doesn't mean it's a scam. The guys cracking gay jokes about ordering there, that's a projection of confused feelings you harbor about your own sexuality.
If you think a hot coffee from dunkin is in the same league as a hot cup from Starbucks in terms of caffeine content or flavor, I'd prefer you stay out if Starbucks.

Before you get your labia twisted in knots trying to "school" me I went down this rabbit hole. Roasting my own beans and cold-brewing my own coffee. I understand the process and there's a reason Starbucks is king. Sure they sell sugary bitch drinks for people who can't handle their java but bars sell beer and mixed drinks for queers who can't handle whisky. Zero difference.

Coffee snob here and I'm telling you haters, you're clueless. What's the true crime is dunkin charging similar money for at-home quality drinks. If you buy a hot coffee at DD and go "I buy it there because it tastes so moooooch Betta than when I make it at home" you are special. I don't mean unique or gifted either. More like touched.

Coffee is less about the materials involved and more about how they are handled. That's why that coffee roaster/grinder/prepper on the counter at Starbucks is 70 GRAND! Yes. 70. And apparently they also feel the beans must be handled correctly.

You get what you pay for kids.

bordo380

Reaction score
I've tried all this coffee and even got into roasting my own. I drink Hercules strength coffee and guess who has the best?

Sorry haters, Starbucks still wins. Just because they are successful doesn't mean it's a scam. The guys cracking gay jokes about ordering there, that's a projection of confused feelings you harbor about your own sexuality.
If you think a hot coffee from dunkin is in the same league as a hot cup from Starbucks in terms of caffeine content or flavor, I'd prefer you stay out if Starbucks.

Before you get your labia twisted in knots trying to "school" me I went down this rabbit hole. Roasting my own beans and cold-brewing my own coffee. I understand the process and there's a reason Starbucks is king. Sure they sell sugary bitch drinks for people who can't handle their java but bars sell beer and mixed drinks for queers who can't handle whisky. Zero difference.

Coffee snob here and I'm telling you haters, you're clueless. What's the true crime is dunkin charging similar money for at-home quality drinks. If you buy a hot coffee at DD and go "I buy it there because it tastes so moooooch Betta than when I make it at home" you are special. I don't mean unique or gifted either. More like touched.

Coffee is less about the materials involved and more about how they are handled. That's why that coffee roaster/grinder/prepper on the counter at Starbucks is 70 GRAND! Yes. 70. And apparently they also feel the beans must be handled correctly.

So did moving your axle forward gain the clearance you needed for 35's?

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
No. It's a terrible idea. I put all new springs on and pulled the wheelwell back with heat and zip ties.

I'm running 35 on 20x12s with stock suspension rear and a leveling(2" lift) front pack.

And I have 6 cupholders for Starbucks coffee drinking.

Jomax

Reaction score

Best post in a long time Tito lol.

bordo380

Reaction score
No. It's a terrible idea. I put all new springs on and pulled the wheelwell back with heat and zip ties.

I'm running 35 on 20x12s with stock suspension rear and a leveling(2" lift) front pack.

And I have 6 cupholders for Starbucks coffee drinking.

Dang I wish I had that set up. Maybe the new springs made it clear. Did you go V-codes?
I have a 4" lift in front .. pro comp I think. All in one pack no blocks.
My friend has blocks under under his stock springs on his F250 and he clears 35's.
I need to take a picture of the pinch weld behind the tire that is too close. All my wheel well plastic is cut away.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
My front springs i irdered from.rough country but i called and asked for 3klb rating. My rear springs are two leafs @3300lbs. I had pmf make me a 3.5" block with 2.5degree taper in it. My rear is about 7/8 higher. Looks level to the eye.

No. I wasnt gonna shell out 4 grand jyst so I could say I had ford springs on my 17 year old truck lol

dsberman94

Reaction score
Guys, I just realized I can't go into Starbucks. I carry everywhere when I'm home. Starbucks is a gun free zone. Sucks for them when they're robbed at gun point in their gun free zone.

bordo380

Reaction score
Change out the front end to an 05+ axle with coils and buy some OUO front adjustable link arms and move the front axle forward with them.

Just the improved turning radius is worth it to do it...

Here are some nice adjustable top plates for you...

Top%20Plates2_zpspe22xsrq.jpg

That would be a dream come true. I love coils up front. I better keep an eye out at the JUnk yard.

bordo380

Reaction score
My front springs i irdered from.rough country but i called and asked for 3klb rating. My rear springs are two leafs @3300lbs. I had pmf make me a 3.5" block with 2.5degree taper in it. My rear is about 7/8 higher. Looks level to the eye.

No. I wasnt gonna shell out 4 grand jyst so I could say I had ford springs on my 17 year old truck lol

That's awesome. Post a picture of your rig and 2 leaf rear pack I bet it rides good.
I just got a pair of B codes for the rear. I hope it fixes my sway and soft ride.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Guys, I just realized I can't go into Starbucks. I carry everywhere when I'm home. Starbucks is a gun free zone. Sucks for them when they're robbed at gun point in their gun free zone.

Stfu Berman... yourebroke you aint gettin robbed

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
That's awesome. Post a picture of your rig and 2 leaf rear pack I bet it rides good.
I just got a pair of B codes for the rear. I hope it fixes my sway and soft ride.

I cant do that anymore....search TyCorr and thats my truck. Phototbucket is effed up. Come to think of it, my old pics may be gone too

Jomax

Reaction score

It's called leave the gun in the truck. Or drive thru the drive-thru....

Latest posts

Members online