Question for platinum & lariat owners

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Going to be buying a 450 17 here soon and was wondering what the guys who bought platinum trucks what the deciding factor for them was. The truck will be used to haul a gooseneck enclosed race trailer starting in 2018 and the 450 with all of the differences would suit our needs better. The truck will get dirty inside etc but not "abused" Something that I'm looking for is resale/trade in value in the future , we sell a lot of trucks but all In the 10-15k mark since that's our client base. What made you guys go to a platinum vs a lariat and the guys who have had the newer trucks and resold/traded them in do you feel it was worth going with a platinum in the long run. The money isn't a deciding factory as if going more expensive will lose less value then it's worth it in the long run to me. I'd rather take a more expensive truck and loose less in the end is where I'm getting at.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I just picked up a used lariet ultimate package and love it. I believe the only options it doesn't have compared to the king ranch/Platinum is the LED headlights, 360 view camera, auto running boards, and the massaging seats. That being said if your buying new I'm not sure what the price difference would be. But it may save you some money, while still having a lot of the options people will want when you go to sell it.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I got the platinum because I wanted led lights and amp steps but didn't want the moonroof

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I decided to go platinum because the money was already stupid, what I mean is 70 or 75 I'm already in the (really it's just a truck) stupid price range so why not just get the damn thing loaded!!
Plus my ass and back love my massaging seats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman504

Reaction score
I decided to go platinum because the money was already stupid, what I mean is 70 or 75 I'm already in the (really it's just a truck) stupid price range so why not just get the damn thing loaded!!
Plus my ass and back love my massaging seats!!!

X2. By the time I got the lights and other things I wanted. I was 5k away from a platinum so that's the route I went. Cameras massaging seats and adaptive cruise were all a bonus. Bottom line is we are all spending f?&$ing 65 plus on a damn pickup truck.

Black AOD

Reaction score
They're the best bud, you know I just give you a hard time right?

Lol yeah. I was an Active Duty Army Infantry Grunt and I did time overseas....it's hard to offend me after the years in that field lol

Latest posts

Members online