Bed Covers

Glassman504

Reaction score
May look at that truxedo also. Really can't go wrong for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
37a7a6dc2724bb0cab010f4bcfa86445.jpg

d077194f5cdb68f38a3652060468c344.jpg
e151f8d669a1ee936a19d79925a98ec6.jpg
c2f2ebc7a2c1b2e8ce8b8cad72ec030a.jpg

turned out awesome shone, glad you're happy !

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I did the same Pace Edwards on my long bed. I also purchased the Automatic hands down best tonneau I've ever had. I like that it sits super low on the bedrails and doesn't stick up like most covers do. I wired mine to a upfitter switch so from the cab I can open/close just in case the remote battery dies or something. I can tell you it's about 99% waterproof, we recently used the truck on a family trip, we had all the suitcases etc in the bed, got caught in a nasty thunderstorm heavy rain etc. I was surprised when I arrived and it stopped raining I opened the tailgate and dry. No wet luggage or anything very happy with. It's not cheap but it's worth it in my opinion

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice I'm ordering one tomorrow. Couldn't get Jeff today

sorry brutha, we were absolutely buried today because of the holiday. we'll handle it tomorrow for you.

Glassman504

Reaction score
Not a big deal I called late anyway. Thanks for the heads ip

twychopen

Reaction score
I did the same Pace Edwards on my long bed. I also purchased the Automatic hands down best tonneau I've ever had. I like that it sits super low on the bedrails and doesn't stick up like most covers do. I wired mine to a upfitter switch so from the cab I can open/close just in case the remote battery dies or something. I can tell you it's about 99% waterproof, we recently used the truck on a family trip, we had all the suitcases etc in the bed, got caught in a nasty thunderstorm heavy rain etc. I was surprised when I arrived and it stopped raining I opened the tailgate and dry. No wet luggage or anything very happy with. It's not cheap but it's worth it in my opinion

How did you wire it to your upfitters? I am trying to do the same thing right now. I took the manual harness from the Pace Edwards cover and wired the purple directly to switch 2 in the engine bay on drivers side. Turned the truck on and flipped the switch, nothing happened. The cover was in the middle so I was hoping it would either roll in or out but nothing happened at all.

Latest posts

Members online