wire pace edwards to upfitters

twychopen

Reaction score
I am trying to wire my electric bed cover to the upfitters. How do I go about it? I have the manual switch wires and I ran the purple to the 2nd switch but it didn't open or close when I ran the upfitter.:fustrate:

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I am trying to wire my electric bed cover to the upfitters. How do I go about it? I have the manual switch wires and I ran the purple to the 2nd switch but it didn't open or close when I ran the upfitter.:fustrate:

So switch 5 and 6 can be wired constant-on/off. And have a 40 amp capacity. Only switch 5 and 6 can be changed to do this. You need to swap the 5 amp fuse under the hood over. The relay box is next to the factory upfitter tails on the driver side, under the hood.
Here is a link to explain it https://youtu.be/K73sYQcO-SU
After you do this it is no longer required to have the truck running to operate the cover. Then pick the switch you want, I used 6. Use a volt meter the verify you have the correct tail under the hood. Connect your purple to that tail and boom- keep in mind I can only stop my cover using the remote- when I use my upfitter switch it is full open to stop then full close to stop. If you want to stop it halfway or at any other point you need to use the remote. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online