Bought a 2017 f250

Glassman504

Reaction score
Ha yeah I’m a glass guy. Name gives it away. Film is not coming off just don’t know if I want it there. I guess the film is a moot point.
I was going to do the iPad dash but I don’t know about losing all the controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman504

Reaction score
If you are doing simple yes. Lol. No the windshield is 35%. All other windows are much darker. 5% is limo. The percentages equate to the amount of light transmittance the film has, lower the number the darker the tint.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
If you are doing simple yes. Lol. No the windshield is 35%. All other windows are much darker. 5% is limo. The percentages equate to the amount of light transmittance the film has, lower the number the darker the tint.

Ok ya yore right, you can't mount that on the glass.

Glassman504

Reaction score
I’m going to change the look up a bit going to a rogue front bumper. Some 17” race lines and 37” Toyo mt and possibly a 4” lift depending one the clearance of the 37s

I think it’s going to look good setting really bored with the truck. I almost traded it for a dodge then came to my senses and I’m going to keep it for a while longer

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'm really late to the party but...

You can run kings(or any shock with a resi) with stock wheels if you mount the reservoir over the coil...OUO, PMF, Carli and others I'm sure make the mounts. IMO that's the easiest way to not rub. My Icons were piggyback on my 14 and had to be rotated to avoid rubbing on the tires(stock wheel 35x12.50)

I REALLY love how a silver truck looks. Also you should be able to clear 17x9s and 27s @ 2.5" I'm 90% sure my buddy has that setup on his 19(well 20x9 methods, 37" ridge grapplers 2.5" OUO suspension)

Glassman504

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ll let you know tomorrow just got the tires and wheels today. If it comes to that I will change to a remote mounted reservoir.

IMG_0229.jpg

Glassman504

Reaction score
They are 305s I’ll have to ask if they are the hd version.

Thanks

Glassman504

Reaction score
Thanks for pictures. That’s a tough decision I like them both. The only upside would be the 4” giving me more clearance off road.

Glassman504

Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger on a 4” with coil overs today all adjustable. Interested to see the ride difference

Lthrnck

Reaction score
Post some pics up once you get that all done glassman. Love the new tire/wheel combo you chose. Curious to see how it looks with the 4" setup

Latest posts

Members online