• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 aftermarket injectors and turbo.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Just swapped a bunch of stuff around with my truck. Trying to sell a couple things to get some extra dollars for vacation next month. I’ll post a price for each item but feel free to make an offer. I’d rather see someone get use out of it than have it sit around in my barn. I’ll ship anything aside from the engine.

Have a short block with heads, not sure what’s under valve covers or if anything is missing. Not sure what’s wrong with it. Asking 200.

38r ball bearing turbo with intake boot and non-******d outlet and pedestal. You can ****** them. Bought it new a few years ago no shaft play. Asking $1000.

PIS 175/80 injectors. Currently at full force to make sure they’re good to go. Will be ready to drop in when they come back. $1250

E99-L99 conversion. Might be missing a couple bolts but if you want it you can have it. I probably have all the bolts and I’ll throw it all in a box. Make an offer.

Core hpop $100

I can group stuff together if you want more than one.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Had them about 3 years now but I’d say there’s only about 2 years of driving time on them. Just got it back from being broken since November and one of my previous jobs was traveling all week in a company vehicle so it was parked at the office. Yes I bought them direct from PIS. Like I said they’re at full force being tested and anything needing fixed will be fixed.

Brandon_OMA#692

Reaction score
Had them about 3 years now but I’d say there’s only about 2 years of driving time on them. Just got it back from being broken since November and one of my previous jobs was traveling all week in a company vehicle so it was parked at the office. Yes I bought them direct from PIS. Like I said they’re at full force being tested and anything needing fixed will be fixed.

Sounds good. Let me know when you get them back please.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Interested in the short block with heads. Anything wrong with them?

Probably missing some rockers and pushrods and rocker bolts. No front cover no hpop. Probably cost more to ship it than it’s worth. Haven’t pulled it apart.

Last edited:

DocBar

Reaction score
Probably missing some rockers and pushrods and rocker bolts. No front cover no hpop. Probably cost more to ship it than it’s worth. Haven’t pulled it apart.
Where in PA are you? I'm in the Akron, Ohio area.

I need a block and heads.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Scranton area. Had a block shipped to me from Illinois through fastenal for $330. Took like a week and that was the cheapest rate I found.

dsberman94

Reaction score
The shop where my truck is at found a known to be good long block for $750.

That’s awesome. Mine is probably a runner once it all goes back together. Full force Found a cracked injector nozzle. So that’s probably what the issue was but the block for sale was pmr and I wanted forged rods. Good luck getting yours back together.

DocBar

Reaction score
That’s awesome. Mine is probably a runner once it all goes back together. Full force Found a cracked injector nozzle. So that’s probably what the issue was but the block for sale was pmr and I wanted forged rods. Good luck getting yours back together.
Thanks. All of the go fast parts seem to be fine. Good luck with yours, as well.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I need the e99 to late 99 conversation if you still have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.