Ordered a 19 350 CC SRW on 12/10

naturalgreenthumb

Reaction score
Don't know if I need more than one thread but I have several ?'s:confused: I am collecting some parts for the truck and I wanted to order smoked cab lights and mirror lights and see they have the cheaper ones or Recon lights. I see people and shops using them now on 17+ since its a complete light versus cover/ lense but are recon's quality better since they where getting dogged out? Next I'm waiting on some 24x12 -40 with 37x13.5's to be delivered and are trying to decide on lift brand and size. I have seen trucks running the same size with a 5 and 6" lift. Keep in mind I've already ordered a 2wd front valence. I have looked at the newer 6" king edition coilover 4link super lift that runs 5K, looked at BDS and I'm waiting on a call back from Trevor at PMF. I'm not against Carli but there biggest lift is 4.5". Lastly what's everyone doing to smoke the tails that have BLIS using a paint shop?

bhudson

Reaction score
Went to get my wife a new explorer limited yesterday afternoon and found this gem also hiding in the corner of the lot fresh off the truck
599d8b3a071c31e4afd6d141ee771497.jpg
ff28b440547dd5f6c638d72ec5273312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhudson

Reaction score
Damn, I don’t know why I posted that here. Admin you can ****** or move post if you need to. Sorry about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naturalgreenthumb

Reaction score
That's a nice truck bhudson congrats! Got my green window sticker today and my 2wd valence came in. No other posts on the thread eh? Well I'll shout out to Mike for all my other parts and calling in around new years looking for a price on Forces and Specialties and his guy saying they couldn't get either one. Anyway talked to Trevor at PMF and he suggested a 6" and I want to go with a 4 link king coil over with his kit included traction blocks plus bars. I just can't decide on getting black ano kings since the truck will be stone grey and or a custom powder coat color. I'm going to order the recons and give them a try and hope there quality has improved other the past couple years ago.

Latest posts

Members online