99 F450 remodel!

Binder man

Reaction score
Figured it was time to fire this up. Might be slow in the middle but lets start off. Bought a 99 f450 4WD 6 speed with 225,xxx as a trade in at a lot. I'm working on it once I get home so it may be a little slow.

photo_zpsf4260b25.png

Not a very good picture. So I bought the truck sight unseen, I had a 05 grill, Harley lights and 08 mirrors waiting on it for when I went to get it. Here are some better pics pre the 05 grill install

photo_zps55ad0099.jpg

photo_zps85d33db4.jpg

photo_zps5f294e27.jpg

So I decided to put the mirrors on it next.
photo_zpsa8a78d56.jpg

photo_zps322b77a0.jpg

Next will be painting bed/bumper, 40/20/40 seats, and trying to track down some 19.5" alcoa's and line x'ing the bottom of the doors and cab.

stay tuned.

Binder man

Reaction score
I thought about that. But I'm gonna powdercoat them black and try to find a set of alcoa's

Binder man

Reaction score
This makes me miss my Red 450 that I built.

Scotty your red truck is what always made me want a 450. When I was still at Swamps I can't remember what I had to do to it, but remember having to test drive it, and absolutely fell in love it. If this was a crew cab there is no way I'd ever get rid of it.

On a side note where did you get those wheels for it made? I liked those.

I'm located in Indiana, I'm just not a fan of the simulator look, I'll powdercoat them black before I use them, but I'd rather have some aluminums to contrast the black that is gonna be going on everywhere else.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Scotty your red truck is what always made me want a 450. When I was still at Swamps I can't remember what I had to do to it, but remember having to test drive it, and absolutely fell in love it. If this was a crew cab there is no way I'd ever get rid of it.

On a side note where did you get those wheels for it made? I liked those.

I'm located in Indiana, I'm just not a fan of the simulator look, I'll powdercoat them black before I use them, but I'd rather have some aluminums to contrast the black that is gonna be going on everywhere else.

I had them made by Stazworks Extreme Offroad. They did a great job on them. My wife picked out the design of the center and they cut them. It was 20x10's on the front and 20x9's in the rear. They had the centers on the rears pressed in as far as they could get them to go. And I was running 35x12.50x20 MT ATZ's with 3"s under it. It was a fun truck for sure

2000wa250

Reaction score
Still looking for a 40-20-40 seat? I have a grey cloth one collecting dust.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online