Reaction score
Picking this up in a trade.

1994.5 F250 Extended cab long bed

7.3 Powerstroke with a 5 spd
Ball joint D60 swap, Dually rear axle
4" Suspension lift
3" body lift
New cab corners

The truck is torn apart right now and it will need an oil pan, bed, tanks, and back glass from what i can tell in the obvious. The trans is out of the truck and it comes with a new clutch supposedly. Also comes with new rear Drums and shoes, new headlight bezels, and a new grille. It has 227K on the body, and 20K on the motor from what the P.O. told me.

I am really looking forward to starting this project as i have always wanted an obs, and finding one that is a 5 spd with a D60 already swapped in is even more of a plus.

Here is the only pic i have of it so far, It will be in my possession next weekend.
eb9853c4.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
True project LOL Isn't this the same truck you were looking to trade the PT boat for? And what happened with that? Did you trade even for them or did you sell the boat, buy this, and keep the leftover money?

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
True project LOL Isn't this the same truck you were looking to trade the PT boat for? And what happened with that? Did you trade even for them or did you sell the boat, buy this, and keep the leftover money?

Yep! lol i ended up calling it off the first time then texted him last week and asked him if he still had it and decided to trade. I will never use the boat, and if everything works as it should (trans, t case, engine runs) i shouldnt have much into this truck at all.

Thanks to countryboyrob and cat_rebel i now have tanks for it, a front bumper, and 1 out of the 2 gray seats for the front. Thanks again guys!

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Looks like a good project truck what are the plans for it?

Sent from somewhere in IL using Tapatalk 2

Plans are to take the body lift off, put everything together, get a 96-97 manual pcm for it and get some tunes and drive it. It is going to be painted white with the dark tan on the bottom to match my grandpas old truck. I will keep the 4" lift and run some 35's. Depending on how it runs/drives i might DD it and park the superduty and really tear into it.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
The truck will be waiting for me when i get home on friday.... can you say excited :D. I don't think i have been this excited in a while.

7aca11c8.jpg

61bfb8b9.jpg

ed158f2e.jpg

Picking this bed and bumper up for $250 :D

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Get a list of stuff you'll need because I'm doing my 95 over as you read in my thread. I scavenged parts off of a bronco and I'm sure I'll have extra stuff kicking around.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Cool thanks man! I will know friday/saturday. I am going to tear into it and lay everything out and see what is there and what isnt. So far i know i will need tank straps for both tanks. but that is all i can give a for sure answer on.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I have some extra carbon fiber trim interior, grille, headlight bezels. A few headlights. Some tailights lol. Shops a disaster right now. As I get my truck straightened out I'll know what I have kicking around

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I have some extra carbon fiber trim interior, grille, headlight bezels. A few headlights. Some tailights lol. Shops a disaster right now. As I get my truck straightened out I'll know what I have kicking around

want to send me a pic of that stuff :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.