Best led or hid light upgrades?

slc6oh

Reaction score
Lookin to swap out headlights/fogs/tails/reverse/plate lights all with led and hid for the headlights,

I understand the load resistor stuff to stop fast flashing, but do i need to worry about can bus error messages?

Anyone have a recommendation for quality switchback and regular led bulbs?

What about a good led headlight instead of hid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
just turn the fast flash off with IDS or FORScan. eff resistors....

LED headlights suck. horrible light pattern. and if you run HIDS, get projector retrofits-dont run them in stock housings out of respect for everyone driving towards you.

Jomax

Reaction score

LED headlights suck. horrible light pattern. and if you run HIDS, get projector retrofits-dont run them in stock housings out of respect for everyone driving towards you.

Aftermarket LED headlights suck, hands down. I love my projectors, only downfall is high-beams are pathetic.

sootie

Reaction score
Aftermarket LED headlights suck, hands down. I love my projectors, only downfall is high-beams are pathetic.

something isnt right then. My projectors on high beams were so insane.

sootie

Reaction score
You have the the mini H1?

i think so. Apollo shrouds. Low beam has an awesome cutoff on the factory adjuster. High beam lights up ditches on both side of the road and about triple the distance of the low beam.

mine are bright enough to cause an accident in the oncoming traffic at night...

08Monster

Reaction score

I don't know, the LEDs I have right now are ridiculous bright. Low beams are nothing to write home about, but the highs are crazy bright. Light up both ditches and 100 yards in front of me in a nice white.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
i think so. Apollo shrouds. Low beam has an awesome cutoff on the factory adjuster. High beam lights up ditches on both side of the road and about triple the distance of the low beam.

mine are bright enough to cause an accident in the oncoming traffic at night...

What wattage do you have?

slc6oh

Reaction score
I had led bulbs (with fans) in my 06' i took em out cause of how splotchy the light pattern was

slc6oh

Reaction score
I just need to know good brands to buy, i put some led 194 projector lookin deals in the rev lights of the o6 and they kicked ass, i just cant for the life of me remember whAt ones they were.

Also, theres some black diy headlight assembilies on flea bay, im pretty handy, i wonder what it would take to fit some projectors in em

PDT1081

Reaction score
I just need to know good brands to buy, i put some led 194 projector lookin deals in the rev lights of the o6 and they kicked ass, i just cant for the life of me remember whAt ones they were.

Also, theres some black diy headlight assembilies on flea bay, im pretty handy, i wonder what it would take to fit some projectors in em

VLEDs Tritons are nice and bright. I use the 3157s front and rear.

slc6oh

Reaction score

Where in ids is the settings for hyperflash?

slc6oh

Reaction score
anyone know If I have to worry about can bus bulbs for interior lighting? if I swap everything overhead to led?