Highest HP on stock fuel

crash86

Reaction score
I think I've seen a thread about this before but it was a little out dated. I'm curious to see the highest hp seen on stock fuel with studs and without studs. I finally got a chance to put mine on the dyno with an s366, stock fuel, and head bolts at 212k miles. I was pretty surprised and impressed by what it laid down considering the operator wasn't loading the dyno correctly. I think I could've squeezed out a bit more but oh well. I'm waiting for a good time to take it to the track and get a real life number but I just put it on the rollers to get a baseline number. Ended up putting down 463hp/793ft lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No dyno #s but I've gone 13.23 @ 101 with stock injectors and a powermax
I feel like that's pretty darn good for a 7500-8000lb truck. It's hard to believe these are that fast on stock injectors and just a powermax. Did you have tuned or upgraded ficm, and who's tunes?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

crash86

Reaction score
I think these trucks will make 500hp if not more on stock injectors. What hp do those track times calculate to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
i would love to see a stock injector truck break 500 on a reputable dyno. highly unlikely.

scparrish

Reaction score
500 hp is the maximum and isn't likely to be reached. The most I have seen someone get from stock sticks was 498. Your dyno numbers are limited by your fuel, I wouldn't expect to gain anymore from the stock injectors.

It doesn't take a lot of fuel to see improvements. Back when I ran a S366 with 190/75s I put down 632 hp.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I have seen some pretty incredible dyno numbers... I think Adrian still holds the record for a something like 650hp with stock injectors and drop in vgt LOL...

Truth is that anytime anyone goes to back up these numbers at the track they end up around 450-475hp... I have yet to see a true 500hp track number from anyone even after all these years. Not that 15hp really matters very much.

Latest posts

Members online