H&S low pressure pump needed in Texas

gilgamesh

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know of a place that stocks the H&S pumps, that might be able to install it as well? we're traveling through Texas on i30 and i35 the factory pump is starting to sound like it might give up soon. I'd prefer to replace with the H&S over another oem pump. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know of a place that stocks the H&S pumps, that might be able to install it as well? we're traveling through Texas on i30 and i35 the factory pump is starting to sound like it might give up soon. I'd prefer to replace with the H&S over another oem pump. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

What does it sound like before it gives up?

gilgamesh

Reaction score
What does it sound like before it gives up?
It seems to whine a lot more loudly. We can hear it while going down the road. Sometimes louder than others. Never heard it like this before. Plus I don't think the dual high pressure pumps are getting enough from the low pressure pump.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
It seems to whine a lot more loudly. We can hear it while going down the road. Sometimes louder than others. Never heard it like this before. Plus I don't think the dual high pressure pumps are getting enough from the low pressure pump.

No DTC's?

doo dah

Reaction score
Where in Texas are you traveling? 30 and 35 is Dallas area? If you are headed South there are a few shops that might stock and install around Austin and San Antonio, I'm not as familiar with North Texas shops.

gilgamesh

Reaction score
Where in Texas are you traveling? 30 and 35 is Dallas area? If you are headed South there are a few shops that might stock and install around Austin and San Antonio, I'm not as familiar with North Texas shops.
We'll be going to Austin and San Antonio tomorrow.

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
I was getting a low fuel pressure message ended up being the fuel pressure switch went bad. The one next to the filter under hood.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
If its whining, i would double check and make sure the primary filter is fully tightened...

Latest posts

Members online