2018 450 Delivery

BCB

Reaction score
I ordered a 2018 450 back at the beginning of October and my dealership still can’t give me any idea of an estimated delivery date. Has anyone heard anything about when these trucks will start hitting the dealers and what if any changes there will be from the 17’s?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Don’t think any changes are to be made except for the sound system. I forget the name but the speakers are from a German company. Maybe black Aod will chime in.

sootie

Reaction score
how could they have ordered you a 2018 when the order books arent even open?

Saltz

Reaction score
I just ordered my 2018 F350 Platinum last month and it is scheduled for production on 1-1-18

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
18's introduced some new options on the lower base models... The Limited Super Duties will be available for 2018....all 18's will switch from Sony sound system to Bang & Olufsen... Most super duties are slated to start hitting lots end Dec Dec/Start of Jan. Ordered trucks figure after the new year sometime

Matt

Reaction score
18's introduced some new options on the lower base models... The Limited Super Duties will be available for 2018....all 18's will switch from Sony sound system to Bang & Olufsen... Most super duties are slated to start hitting lots end Dec Dec/Start of Jan. Ordered trucks figure after the new year sometime

Where can a person find this info on the lower models? I'm thinking of ordering an xlt sometime next year.

Spatel23

Reaction score

B&O makes some pretty good stuff, auto and home.
Was an option in my Mercedes, sounded dang good for stock.

Im interested to see how the stuff they put in the Fords sounds.

Jomax

Reaction score
B&O makes some pretty good stuff, auto and home.

Was an option in my Mercedes, sounded dang good for stock.

Im interested to see how the stuff they put in the Fords sounds.

I’m curious too. I thought the Sony system sounds great in the 17s. To me it seems better then the Sony system in my 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online