WTF is this about...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
LOL, I just wanted to sell some old Street tuners, and I wanted to support the site, so I bought the full meal deal. The thought of having my own forum with just my username cracked me up, so that's how it went

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
LOL, I just wanted to sell some old Street tuners, and I wanted to support the site, so I bought the full meal deal. The thought of having my own forum with just my username cracked me up, so that's how it went

:D Appreciate the support brother....

02BigD

Reaction score

So...you paid money for a blue name and some additional PM storage. :lookaround: Nice.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
So...you paid money for a blue name and some additional PM storage. :lookaround: Nice.

No, I paid for full vendor privileges. It has already paid for itself. I had/have some semi-obscure tuners on hand, and this was the forum I decided they would "fit" best.

Other forums don't even know what MCC is. Other forums already have vendors that do a high volume of MCC-related tuner sales. This felt like the best fit, and this is my favorite Ford forum. Seemed like money well spent to me.

02BigD

Reaction score
No, I paid for full vendor privileges. It has already paid for itself. I had/have some semi-obscure tuners on hand, and this was the forum I decided they would "fit" best.

Other forums don't even know what MCC is. Other forums already have vendors that do a high volume of MCC-related tuner sales. This felt like the best fit, and this is my favorite Ford forum. Seemed like money well spent to me.

I should've thrown in a LOL or a :poke: to make it more obvious I was just messing. Of course best wishes on your venture!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
ahh, roger that

seriously though, the decision to buy the full on package was spurred by the fact that I would have a pretty much unused sub-forum with my username as the forum name! LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i was wondering a couple weeks ago what was up with that but more power to you and best of luck forest

weazel

Reaction score
Haha, I knew him before it was famous, you have inspired me, I'm going to become a sponsor an have a section called weazel's sausage shack and sell nothing but inappropriate photos o myself

Sent from my fortress of awesome

dsberman94

Reaction score
Haha, I knew him before it was famous, you have inspired me, I'm going to become a sponsor an have a section called weazel's sausage shack and sell nothing but inappropriate photos o myself

But will still have a not run g truck because he spent parts money on sponsor privileges. LOL. just bustin ya.

weazel

Reaction score
But will still have a not run g truck because he spent parts money on sponsor privileges. LOL. just bustin ya.

Hey that is thing 3 on my to do list, I'm telling you when I fix it I'm driving it to where you are to pee on your truck, and when you catch me doing it , I'm going to look you dead in the eye while pissing on your shoe, and say "this is mine now..... The shoe too"

dsberman94

Reaction score
Hey that is thing 3 on my to do list, I'm telling you when I fix it I'm driving it to where you are to pee on your truck, and when you catch me doing it , I'm going to look you dead in the eye while pissing on your shoe, and say "this is mine now..... The shoe too"

You think your 6.0 is going to make it across the country when the almighty cumstain didn't?

Wait, this isn't our thread.

weazel

Reaction score
You think your 6.0 is going to make it across the country when the almighty cumstain didn't?

Wait, this isn't our thread.

Sure ain't go over there so I can make you look dumb in a familiar environment

imelmo

Reaction score
Plus now as a vendor you can read everyone's pm's just like we can.

Latest posts

Members online