A buddy needs help on tire sizing...

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
So I gotta friend that has a '14 and wants to throw some 24x14 -76, running a 35x15.50x24 tire. He said he will level it or whatever else is needed to run that size. I'm a 6.0 guy, so I'm lost here on what works etc.

If that size won't work, what's closest that will work no problem? But I think that size can be ran, with a little trimming. But whatever, thanks guys.

He said he's also possibly interested in running a Yeah.. 24x12 -44 with some 35x12.50 tires.

Last edited:

Jgon08

Reaction score
I'm not sure what will be needed but I'm running 22x12 and 35 12.5 and a 4 inch lift and I had to trim my bumper brackets. Id say he will need 4.5 or my guess is a 6 inch to fit that tire size and wheels.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
He has a factory warranty on it still, has anyone had or heard of them denying any claims with lifted trucks if Ford doesnt do the labor? He is getting a set of PMF traction bars though.:D

CUZICAN

Reaction score
So I gotta friend that has a '14 and wants to throw some 24x14 -76, running a 35x15.50x24 tire. He said he will level it or whatever else is needed to run that size. I'm a 6.0 guy, so I'm lost here on what works etc.

If that size won't work, what's closest that will work no problem? But I think that size can be ran, with a little trimming. But whatever, thanks guys.

He said he's also possibly interested in running a Yeah.. 24x12 -44 with some 35x12.50 tires.

Who makes a 35x15.50r24 tire?

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I'll ask him tomorrow. Hell mind as well join... I tell him to pop in. No need for me to be the middle man.

14pstroke

Reaction score
Thanks bro for posting this, so I have a 2014 f250 ccsb. After talking to my dealer and being told they would deny me of any warranty claim if I added a full suspension lift I decided to just level it and go with a wider tire and offset. Was looking for a -76 but I think that might be to much stress on bearings etc. so my question is with a 2.5 or 3 inch level and the pmf traction bars with a block, can I clear a 35x 12.50x22 on a 22x12 -44 offset rim. I'm okay with trimming bumper brackets and that wheel well liner. Thanks in advanced!

Jgon08

Reaction score
Thanks bro for posting this, so I have a 2014 f250 ccsb. After talking to my dealer and being told they would deny me of any warranty claim if I added a full suspension lift I decided to just level it and go with a wider tire and offset. Was looking for a -76 but I think that might be to much stress on bearings etc. so my question is with a 2.5 or 3 inch level and the pmf traction bars with a block, can I clear a 35x 12.50x22 on a 22x12 -44 offset rim. I'm okay with trimming bumper brackets and that wheel well liner. Thanks in advanced!

I think it will be alright on a 3inch you will forsure have to trim but it shouldn't be to awful bad.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I think the 12 wides will fit fine with the 3" kit and 35s. Minor trimming most likely. There is no way 14 wides and 35s are going to fit without a whole lot of lift. If you need wheels and/or the pmf stuff give me a shout man, I can take care of you.

14pstroke

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input, Josh @ dirtydiesels.. ill be in contact with you.. rather give you business than some company on the west coast for wheels and tires etc. have a few plans for this thing once i make sure everything is good with the truck.. only has 7k on it

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input, Josh @ dirtydiesels.. ill be in contact with you.. rather give you business than some company on the west coast for wheels and tires etc. have a few plans for this thing once i make sure everything is good with the truck.. only has 7k on it

Sounds good. Our phone number is on here or you can email me. I told Anthony he could give you my cell # also.