ECU Code

Trav-O

Reaction score
I have a customer looking for a Chip for his '96 E350 Van. My Distributor said the 3 digit code is needed to order. They said its in the kick panel. I checked both, and nothing there.

Anyone know?

Arisley

Reaction score
Moved this to the OBS section, might get better help here.

Not sure where the PCM is on a van. But the code is on the back of the PCM itself.

What chip are you looking for? One of the chip burners here could probably hook you up.

Bugman

Reaction score
The PCM for a van is beside the Brake Booster at about 9 o'clock looking at the booster from the Front of the Van. You may need to remove the Airbox, and push the Hose to the left and disconnect the Oil fill tube from the firewall lip....remove the connector first .....you need a 10mm Deep socket ......for the nuts I used 2 extensions ( about 12 inches total and I prefer 1/4 inch drive)
Then you undo the nuts also 10 mm on each side ..... and the unit slides out like a drawer....careful not to lose the nuts as they are a real Fine thread and hard to find. The PCM code should be on a sticker on it.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Lay on the drivers side floor board and look up. Right above the throttle pedal.

VanPCMcode_zps64a7563e.jpg

Reaction score
That is it! You should be able to get a chip for that. The PCM "type" is a DPC-202 and the program code is a NAW4. Pretty common. Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online