Which 6637 filter

yogr

Reaction score
I was going to order a new air filter and I noticed that riffraff sells a white 6637 and a blue 6637 that is supposedly made of a better quality material.

I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on the blue filter, and if it's worth the extra cost.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The white one will filter better and flows enough air on a 7.3 to make plenty of power unless you are shooting for well over 500hp. The blue one is a "high flow" version that if you live in any sort of dusty conditions, it will dust your turbo.

live life full throttle

yogr

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, it looks like I'll stick with the white one for now as I'm completely stock other than a tune.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Bugman

Reaction score
If you want a better filter than the 6637 google up Donaldson B085011. The Donaldson was what was first used as a open air filter on these trucks and is a better filter than the NAPA 6637 and if you look around you can find it cheaper.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If you want a better filter than the 6637 google up Donaldson B085011. The Donaldson was what was first used as a open air filter on these trucks and is a better filter than the NAPA 6637 and if you look around you can find it cheaper.
Only thing different is the Donaldson is hydrophobic... which is a big plus. Same filtration and flow though.

live life full throttle