Dual IPR block. Need help

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Got hoses fabbed up, not what is needed but see how the version works

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Had some time today, put hoses all on, soldered the IPR wires up, cranked a little bit, and fired up! :redspotdance:

30BD9176-5327-47FD-8515-154B45104215.jpg

That’s the finished product.

This is where I put the return

27D166B1-8983-4693-B824-92E6A4913538.jpg

Took it up to the block like this
A02437BE-98EE-46D1-8489-7BD09C0B10BD.jpg

The hose is close to the idler but clears it.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Awesome! Is that hose by the idler, the return? If so, what is the id of the hose?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I kept the ICP where it’s at.

First impressions are, finally no more 3.1% duty cycle. I don’t have the common occurrence of when you let off the pedal and there’s a weird “burp” or “check” that I use to have. Still have a hiccup when accelerating sometimes. Hope that will go away sometime.

One thing to debate is, could the edge filter have been a restriction? Now that it’s not there anymore, could there be a problem? The edge filter kinda acted like a filter to let you know if debris was in the system.

On a personal note, big thanks to Shannon for fabricating the block for me.

Justin Cain, for helping me through and being a (one of many) friend to me. As y’all know I was in the middle on this thread when the worst day of my life happened. Seeing my sister die in front of me is something that tore me apart right down to my soul. God is putting me back together to be a better man.

psduser1

Reaction score
Glad to see you back on this project after your sister's death. Sounds like life is settling down a bit, at least somewhat.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Took it on the interstate. Before, the high rpms would throw the CEL from producing too much HPO.

I still need to figure out what is causing the bucking at high rpms when accelerating. It’s not the IPR now. Maybe the Cam sensor?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Took it on the interstate. Before, the high rpms would throw the CEL from producing too much HPO.

I still need to figure out what is causing the bucking at high rpms when accelerating. It’s not the IPR now. Maybe the Cam sensor?
Is the cam gear welded to the cam shaft?

live life full throttle

Magnum PD

Reaction score
After I took the pigtail out of the sensor and put it back in, haven’t had any skips. Might have been moisture?

Latest posts

Members online