• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Gray OBS Interior

natestang

Reaction score
Unfortunately the bezel was already robbed by the time I got there. I have the backplane/pigtail for it though.

natestang

Reaction score
Guys,
I never had anyone follow through on a sale on any of this. So, a few years later and all of it is still for sale. Everything has been kept in a dry garage (sitting inside my '66 Mustang shell actually). I almost bought an OBS CC earlier this year so I was thinking I could put this stuff to use. That fell through and I am ready to part with these parts again. Let me know if you are interested, I will work on shipping to where ever you are. Also, if you sent a PM in the last year or so, I have been off the site. I apologize, but I am back in action now. Feel free to PM me and I will respond right away.

natestang

Reaction score
Guys,
I never had anyone follow through on a sale on any of this. So, a few years later and all of it is still for sale. Everything has been kept in a dry garage (sitting inside my '66 Mustang shell actually). I almost bought an OBS CC earlier this year so I was thinking I could put this stuff to use. That fell through and I am ready to part with these parts again. Let me know if you are interested, I will work on shipping to where ever you are. Also, if you sent a PM in the last year or so, I have been off the site. I apologize, but I am back in action now. Feel free to PM me and I will respond right away.
TTT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online